[IP] Re: Graditude

Thanks for your words of support.  I wear the pump plus a beeper.  Most people
believe I am incredibly important.  One guy in Key West asked what it was
because of the tubing.  He seemed embarrassed at my answer but I was pretty
cool about it.  I travel a lot in hot climates.  I find two piece bathing
suits are much easier to wear with the pump.  In the Cayman Islands at
Stingray City, I jumped into the ocean with my pump on!  No damage.  Just felt
pretty stupid.  That's how used to the pump that a person gets.
Judy