Re: [IP] NYgator Posting on carbs in various hypoglycemia "fixes"

Lori wrote:

> I know that there are a few (Ted, are you there?) others that have  or are also on the DIABETIC mailing list.

Yes, I'm here, but don't have this message saved.

When I was on it we got occasional postings from a source called Nygator (if
memory serves me correctly).  They did one comprehensive posting on hypoglycemic
remedies.  If anyone has it, I've had mine eaten by this machine, (ok so I
goofed) and I'd really like to have it again.  Thanks.

Do you have his e-mail address, or can find it online? Maybe he can send it to
you by e-mail if he still
has it.

Ted Quick