[IP] IM BACK

OK y'all - just a short note cuz I am borrowing a computer. but first of sll
THANKS to all of you who called while I was incarcerated.  All the tips were
appreciated.  I hope I wasn't too groggy or rude to anyone but they kept me
pretty drugged up.

I will give you the low down as soon as I get back to NYC, but the short story
is:

They did a barium enema (EEEEEEK) and another CT scan and decided I had some
baseball sized mass pressing on my inestines, but not being sure what it was
they decided to do a lapridectomy (SP?) - they went in to see what looked bad
and found a HUGE abscess on my appendix.  It is called retro illium apprend
something - my appendix was tucked behind my intestines which is why they
couldn't figure it out before and illium meaning endof my appendix or
something.

I am recooping in FL at moms for a week or so, then back to NYC - had my
staples removed today andhavent split part yet - I am cut from about 3 inches
above my belly button to my former bikini line - i wont be going to the beach
for a while

diabetes wise - [ump stayed inthe thigh and bs stayed between 90 and 150 the
whole time!  with basals reset to .5 and ,6 for most of the time

gotta run

THANKS AGAIN TO YOU GUYS - YOU ARE GREAT!!!!!

Love Sara