Re: [IP] Animals and low BG

> Of course, with the proliferation of HMOs, we are liable to end up with
>  approvals for alert goldfish ...

Boy, that's the truth!  Or with some, it might have to be earthworms...

Maybe we can train the fish to "dance" on their tails and make loud splashing
sounds.

Seriously, my dog is sensitive to my emotions but so far, oblivious to my
blood sugar.  I wish I knew how to train her!  Not that I'm envious of animal
drool in my mouth, yuck!

Thanks for sharing your stories, Becky, Kimberly and Katie!

Mary Jean