Re: [IP] Animals and low BG

Wow Kimberly, what a dog!!!  I can't believe your german shepeard would actually
bring you glucose tabs.  You must be quite an animal trainer.  I'm very impressed.
The best my dog did, was use his keen sense of smell to detect where in my bedroom
I keep my tube of glucose tabs.  He chewed up the tube and ATE all my glucose tabs.
Didn't hurt him any, guess he thought they tasted really really good.

I'm still laughing out loud about your dog pushing the security alarm button in order
to invite company over.  Smart dog!

Becky Draper