Re: [IP] hypo alert kitty

Honestly Katie, this story is absolutely true.  Like I said I never told anyone
about it, because I thought everyone would think I was nuts.  A couple of times
my husband got up in the middle of the night to get a drink or go to the bathroom
and noticed the infamous Tiger kitty drooling all over my face.  He woke me up
and said, HEY the cat's on alert, test your bg.  I did, and sure enough, my bg
was hitting rock bottom.  Go figure.  The darn cat doesn't even like me very much.

Tiger is my hubby's kitty kat.

Becky Draper