Re: [IP] hypo alert kitty

Yeah Michelle, I know this story sounds bizarre, but it's true.  The cat has
been
performing this miracle for me for years, but I never told anyone about it
except my husband.  I finally told my endo about about 3 months ago.
I never wanted to tell her because I never thought she'd believe me plus
think that I was crazy as a j-bird!  She laughed at the story, but said that
animals are very sensitive to their "masters."  She mentioned that the cat
probably detects some type of change in my breathing.  And yes, while
the cat has attempted to wake me from nocturnal hypoglycemic state, she
has actually DROOLED in my mouth!!  I guess as long as I don't start
taking a bath by licking myself clean with my tongue and coughing up
hairballs I'll be just fine.

Becky Draper