[IP] Camps

I second or triple or something that motion! Camp and the likes are fantastic
for a young diabetic to realize there are no limitations with the disease.

In high school, I went to Venezuela on a volunteer program and lived in a
bario (slum), nothing makes you feel less sorry for yourself than seeing
others getting on with life despite setbacks i.e. diabetes or poverty. Since,
I was there to help them, the last thing I wanted was for them to think they
had to watch out for me. I handled the program and the diabetes like a champ!

And talk about independent, after that I could do anything.
   Katie