Re: [IP] exercise and crazy bgs

Vicki,
If I have high bg especially if it is not a "simple" explanation and I try to
reduce by extra insulin but still eat and give insulin for that as well, I
often end up high.

I have to skip eating and only deal with the high by extra insulin. Although
it is rare with me, it was frequent enough to figure out how to deal with it
in my case. For the longest time I thought I just was not bolusing the proper
amount for the food or something. Don't know if it's the stress or what but I
have been able to avoid it by taking care of the high first and eating later,
much later.

Katie