Re: [IP] NYgator Posting on carbs in various hypoglycemia "fixes"

Lori:

I have a good number of those messages saved on my machine at home. The
trick will be sorting through them to dig up the appropriate one.

I just recently got a message from another source which might be an update
to the posting you refer to. I will need to review it closely, since I
don't think the sender intended it to be "shared". If it can be shared, I
will do so, since it seems to be a timely topic.

I just recently un-subbed from the World List, and have not been on Lehigh
for several months, so have no recent updates.

Did you check the Lehigh archives for this?

Bob

mailto:email @ redacted

>I know that there are a few (Ted, are you there?) others that have  or are
also on the DIABETIC mailing list.  When I was on it we got occasional
postings from a source called Nygator (if memory serves me correctly).
They did one comprehensive posting on hypoglycemic remedies.  If anyone has
it, I've had mine eaten by this machine, (ok so I goofed) and I'd really
like to have it again.  Thanks.
>Take care,
>Lori

Bob Burnett