[IP] NYgator Posting on carbs in various hypoglycemia "fixes"

I know that there are a few (Ted, are you there?) others that have  or are also on the DIABETIC mailing list.  When I was on it we got occasional postings from a source called Nygator (if memory serves me correctly).  They did one comprehensive posting on hypoglycemic remedies.  If anyone has it, I've had mine eaten by this machine, (ok so I goofed) and I'd really like to have it again.  Thanks.
Take care,
Lori