[IP] Kids on Pumps!

I have to agree with Michael completely.  Don't wait to put your kids on
the pump.  I'm not sure how we get this across to the endos out there,
put it has to be done.  With kids not wanting to eat, I would think that
would be even more reason to get them started pumping.  I know the pump
has made a huge difference in Ravi's life and in our family.  Ravi is
10.5 and has been pumping for almost 4 months now.  We love the pump!

Rose(aka Ravi's mom)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]