[IP] New FAQ, new HOWTO by member Bob Burnett

Take a look at the recent additions to our website by
Bob Burnett.

A brand new HOWTO on filling the glass cartridges from Disetronic
(pesky little things with no markings)

and.....

a new FAQ on day to day living with the PUMP.

see the FAQ page
NEW PUMP - Now you've got it! What to do with it.

and the HOWTO page
HOWTO fill a Disetronic Glass Cartridge

A big THANK YOU to Bob and kudo's to Mary Jean for her patience with
the proofing.

If others of you would like to volunteer to write a FAQ or HOWTO,
contact me by e-mail and join the Ip-Dev mail list.

Michael