Re: [IP] Painful arm

Michael,

Er, I think Lynne was referring to a _broken_ arm, as she said:

"Am currently struggling with a broken right arm that doesn't want to heal.
Wondering if anyone has ideas for exercise I can do to help Diabetic control
that will allow for immobile and painful arm."

I don't think physical therapy would be in order until the bone has healed.
Your suggestion would make sense for someone suffering from adhesive
capsulitis (aka 'frozen shoulder').

Lynne, assuming your arm is in a sling, I'd suggest vigorous walking as an
exercise alternative until the thing heals up.

DanO
--------