[IP] Painful arm

>Wondering if anyone has ideas for
> exercise I can do to help Diabetic control that will allow for
> immobile and painful arm.

Strongly suggest some physical thearpy and possibly some cortisone
shots in the joint.

Had the same problem with my left arm 3 years ago. I lost all but
about 10% mobility.  After a long hard course of PT & 3 shots to the
joint I now enjoy better than 95% mobility and completely free of
pain.  Also, ask about naprosin to control the ache.

Michael