[IP] hypo alert kitty

Becky
Your story made me laugh out loud...drool...still laughing....where can I
get a hypo alert kitty...without the drool, of course...a small nudge or
meow, would do quite nice, thank you...does anyone else have any other
similar stories...I saw something on Discover or TLC about a dog sniffing
cancer and the possibility of using animals as diagnositic tools...still
smiling...drool...too funny...maybe it's a good thing the cat prefers
your husband...your lap might become quite a soggy place....Michelle

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]