[IP] Dawn PH and exercise

> Kimberly-

The story about your dog noticing your low blood sugar and not
wanting to leave your side reminded me of my cat Tiger.  I usually
experience low bg only at night when I'm sleeping.   I  always wake
up with the assistance of my cat.  I have 2 cats.  My siamese cat,
Sasha, is MY kitty.  Tiger, cat #2, is devoted to my husband and
much prefers his lap over mine.  However, when my bg takes a
dive in the middle of the night, Tiger sits on my chest and DROOLS
buckets on my neck, face and ears!!  This only happens
when my bg is going low.  At no other time will Tiger sit on my lap or
curl up in bed with me.  Weird huh?  Guess those critters are pretty
smart huh?

Becky Draper