[IP] Re: JUDY102

> No one is critical of
> it, except for me.  Dresses are also a problem.  I am quite petite and cannot
> hide the pump.

Consider it a badge of courage for someone who is in control of the
disease instead of the other way around.

My 14 year old wears it clipped to her hip. She is petite, good
looking and IN CONTROL.
See
http://www1/Diabetes/pkids/pumping-with-12.html
At the dances, she stuffs it in a leg
thingy, but otherwise it always shows. She even gets some laughs now
and then. Her favorite is the soccer ref who wanted to know if it was
her "pace maker".

Michael