Re: [IP] Unsubscribe

Hello everyone and it is really nice to know that you either missed me or
would if I left. Since I never read the instructions correctly on how to
unsubscribe, it didn't work anyway. (I put together a gas grill with no
instructions) Of course it still doesn't work right either!!!
I guess I need to fill ya'll in on what has been going on in my life. Randy,
the guy that I have been seeing since Larry and I got separated, left me on
January 4th. I am still devastated because I am very much in love with him! I
haven't been eating well and my sugars are very high, not that I haven't been
trying, but my nerves are shot. I've been on Zoloft for what my ex was putting
me through, but nothing seems to be taking the edge off. I am going to start
therapy next week so that I have someone to talk to. I don't think I'm quite
nuts yet. Randy came over last night and we had a very long talk. I think it
did his ego good for me to be begging him to come back and crying about him
all the time, but I stopped that about a week ago and went on a date the other
night and now he's calling again.
I'm sorry to bore or make some of you mad with this (Non-diabetic nonsense),
but I wanted the few of you that care about me to know what's been up.
I didn't like some of the things that have been said in the group right before
I stopped writing either. Something was said to me and some people have just
been too interested in being mean to one another. It's been said before, but
we all share something together that not many other people can understand
fully. That is why I contacted Glenn in the first place. It's not saying much
for the people of the world if we can't even get along!! I'm really worried
about the world I'm leaving to my children.
I guess I screwed up the unsubscribe thing, so I will stay around and not
bother ya'll about dumb stuff.
Thanks again to everyone who wrote me. It helped alot in a time when I was
feeling so darn low.
Love,    Karla