[IP] sof-serter

Buddy- I got mine free from the M  rep that I bought my pump through. I
received all my supplies at once, for a year, and so I wouldn't be
needing to buy asked if it were possible to be included in the free
pomotion, since all my infusions were of the QR sof-serter type.  He
said he had a bunch to give out free, and would send on.  This was last
summer.  Maybe the rep in your area has some on hand?  I really like
mine.Laurie B.