[IP] soft-serter

buddy wrote...
<I do not have a SoftSerter, wish I did>

Buddy, I called Mini-med and asked for a soft-serter and they sent me one. At
the time there was a program going on that you could receive a free "serter"
if you purchased three boxes of infusion sets. Since all my sets are covered
by insurance they told me to send in the packing slip from my last two orders
and they accepted that as proof of purchase. The soft-serter was delivered
within a week and it works great for me. I have not had a crimped cannula or
any site problems since I started using it. It's definetly worth a phone call
to the 800 #
at MiniMed.

---Jim Lieb