Re: Re: [IP] Re: No Delivery

For the last few years when I get a "no delivery" beep when bolusing, I just
message my tummy where the needle is inserted a bit, rebolus what is needed,
and it works like a charm.  Suggested by my husband - I reluctantly tryed it
while out in a restaurant when I couldn't get the bolus through after several
trys and it worked!  And, it continues to work for me.  I use the bent needle.

Linda