[IP] no delivery

my 2 cents worth..1. re tape not sticking if you use soap that has
moisturizer in it the tape will not stick well.
2. Are you pinching up the skin - before you insert with the sof-serter
if you do this you are less likely to have it - go in too far and not
function properly especially if you are on the thin side.
3 have you checked for air bubbles? in tube or line?...
good luck to you ...I've been using the soft sets ...no alarms or
whistles yet  just low battery signals...
good luck to you  Chris from Ind:>