Re: [IP] Re: SoftSet-No Delivery

Liz

Although I am nowhere near as thin as Darren, 5'8" @ 150 I find if I
pinch the area I'm going to insert in that I have no problems.  It
bunches the fat so you don't "bounce" off muscle tissue.  (How that for
a visual :) ?)  I also use the softserter and really appreciate it.... I
was always a slooooow inserter with needles.

Lynn
Lynn Mohlenhoff
email @ redacted
IDDM  3/97   Minimed 507 9/97   age 46