Re: [IP] Re: No Delivery

Liz,

If Darren is very thin, then the straight in SofSet catheter inserted in
the abdomen with rub against the underlying stomach muscles resulting in
a kink in the catheter.  I know,  I have this problem frequently even
though I am of thin to medium build, but athletic.  When you remove the
set, you will probably find that there is, indeed, a kink in the
catheter.  Strongly suggest that you and Darren try other sites such as
the "love handle" area on the sides above the belt or the upper buttocks
above where he sits.  Other possibilities would include the thighs or
upper arm.  As suggested previously, the silhoutte with its angled,
though longer, catheter also would work very well.

Good luck,
Cliff