Re: [IP] Re: SoftSet-No Delivery

Liz,
    Since, I am about 35 pounds overweight I can not relate to the "thin"
thing. It sounds like you are doing everything exactly correct. I have read
where a lot of the other young'uns have the same problem with the cath going
into the muscle and restricting the flow. Sorry I couldn't give you anything
more substantial but I have no expierence with this.

Buddy '-)    7:05 PM