Re: [IP] Re: SoftSet-No Delivery

Buddy,
Here is what we are doing.
1.  We insert the soft set with the soft serter.  It appears to go in
straight.  I think if it didn't Darren would feel the difference.
2.  We place the tape over the set.
3.  We remove the needle.
4.  We secure it with a second set of tape since we have been experiencing
tape troubles also.
5.  Thats it.

We seem to have worked out the tape troubles since it is now sticking.
Darren has very little body fat.  He is almost 5'' tall and weighs just over
90 lbs.
Is there anything that we should be doing differently?  Please let me know.
Thanks,
Liz