Re: [IP] Re:Karla unsubscribe

forrest,
i like how you say things. my friend who used to say that was from india i
just thought it was an old hindu saying or somyhing. i always thought it
was good advice.
keep up the good advice i love learning somthing new all the time(lord
knows i got alot to learn.
NO SURRENDER NO RETREAT!!
BARRY BRUCE

> Date: Saturday, February 14, 1998 1:08 AM
>
> "Dig your well before you're thirsty" is a name of a book on networking..
What
> it means
> is... start making contacts while you're working (and able to make them)
so