Re: [IP] Re:Karla unsubscribe

"Dig your well before you're thirsty" is a name of a book on networking.. What
it means
is... start making contacts while you're working (and able to make them) so
when
you get downsized or canned, you can pull yourself out of the hole with the
help
of your contacts, because it's who you know in this world, not what you know..
and I know that's true, because the higher you go in some organizations the
stupider people get, but the better they are at networking(who they know)... :)

I was just making a point that people try to find happiness in temporary
trappings..It can all be taken away... if you make it a point to count on
everything, when it's taken away it causes unhappiness..  I guess maybe that's
why I am grateful for everything I have because I know that it could be gone at
any time....  I am very greatful for being able to get this insulin pump, and I
know that I would sorely miss it if it were taken away.. but just realizing
that fact that it could be taken away would cushion me from the pain of losing
it..

Forrest