Re: [IP] Re:Karla unsubscribe

I once got a fortune cookie that said, "Unhappiness comes from trying to become
attached to things that can't last forever" but I'm attached to the pump and
seem
pretty happy... :)   We should all become "attached" to ourselves since we are
not temporary, we are permanent to ourselves and that will never change.  That's
why it's so important to take care of ourselves when our "temporary" comforts
leave us.
I guess taking care of yourself at all times is really unconditional love for
yourself..
That's just one of my deductions about life in general based on a chinese meal
;)
Forrest
p.s. how many carbs in a fortune cookie?