[IP] Sara in Chicago

Hello friends,

I had to try the new number, Buddy...   Spoke with Sara this PM.  She wanted
to tell the list that she has an interesting scar.

She has met the CDE on staff, who "does not like me."  I'm sure we will know
the details of this encounter soon enough.  Her appendix was removed before
it ruptured and she will be in for about another week.

Her aunt from Houston is also on the scene.

Sara will not be online for some time.  She wants to thank the group for our
concern.

Over and out,
A.M.