[IP] Question about rising blood sugars prior to menses

Hi to all,

I've been pumping for 3 weeks today.  Still new at it, and still getting
some instructions from the doc's office.

I wonder if anyone has a problem with their blood sugars rising the week
before menses.  Prior to pumping, i was on N at bedtime, and Humalog prior
to each meal.  My N dosage would increase 4-5 units, starting about a week
before my period.  I am presently into that week and the last two 3:00 a.m.
readings and my morning readings have been high.  (prior to the last two
days were were nice 80-100 when I checked at both 3:00 a.m., and 7:00 a.m.)

I would appreciate hearing from anyone who deals with this situation on the
pump.

Please send it to me private email, as I am on digest and may not see the
response.

Thanks in advance!!

Sandra Potter