[IP] Lost info on address

Michael I seem to have lost the address ofr people who just want to look
at the info on pumping. I work with a lady whose adult son is type I
diabetic. I have
been trying to get him to look into a pump. He won't ask his Dr because he
doesn't see what the pump would do for him. I think if he could read some
of our dialogues, or the info sites you've set up that maybe he would see
what I've been telling his mother. I keep copying the addresses and think
I will be able to put my hands on them. I have filed them away in some
good place I'm sure. Thanks in advance, Roz