Re: [IP] Re: Sara

>Buddy,
>
>Do you know if Sara has her computer in her room yet?  Someone mentioned
>yesterday that they were trying to get it for her.
>
>Mary Jean,
    Sara is part of a company that put on shows and the laptop that they
have has to be used to put on these shows. I don't think they can do without
Sara and the computer too. I think I told you this was her second show to
get sick on??  I don't think she will have the luxury of the laptop.

Buddy '-)  if I am wrong it won't be the first time. HA