RE: Re: [IP] Re: Sara' Fax #

> Should work, there is just no delay for absorbtion.  Similar actually
> to the speed with which the internal pumps from MM would work I
> think. They dump the insulin into the body cavity where it is
> absorbed directly.

Oh, I KNOW it would work, but the change in onset would need to be accounted
for, and Sara's already under enough stress without ANOTHER worry.  Don't
get me wrong, it's a good suggestion, just one that I personally would
consider VERY carefully.

--Greg             ICQ# 1686721         http://www.pobox.com/~gregleg/
"You were supposed to start annoying me by now, not make me miss you."
  -- Edith Wilson