[IP] Re:Hi from Sara

    She has no computer in the hospital. She is temporarialy out of action.
We should enjoy the break! <big grin>. I would hate to be on the same floor
with her there.
    In reality she tries to act like a tiger when she is really just a
kitten. She needs our prayers and support. THIS MESSAGE WILL SELF DESTRUCT
IN 5 SECONDS!
Buddy '-)