[IP] Idea for a FAQ: where to get supplies

     I think a good FAQ would be
          'Where to get Insulin Pump and Rx supplies'

     There are a number of different options (the pump companies, local
     pharmacies, state or national chains, large wharehouse drugstores
     (Advantage Health, Fifty/50), etc).  These can be broken down into
     categories as the quality, quantity and ultimate satisfaction: cost,
     service, time, other Rx, other services,

     I'm willing to take this one on for the sites I know but ANYONE who
     has experience with any of the pump companies or drug companies or
     others who provide stuff we use, PLEASE send me a note to include with
     info on the subject.