[IP] Re: Sara Sara Sara

Just talked to Sara...they are going to do surgery...she is going to op
for the leg as an insertion site...I was kinda worried about her being
there alone and scared and having all this yuck happen to her but her
sister is traveling with her and she has lots of friends in chicago...she
sounds like she is in good spirits and her basals are keeping her sugars
in check without food...guess all her family wants her to come to their
city cuz the drs in their city are the best...we all know the real reason
is cuz they miss her and worry about her and want her to be close so they
can take care of her<grin>...she sounds like a real sweetie on the
phone...Michelle

On Tue, 10 Feb 1998 12:35:52 -0600 "buddybarber" <email @ redacted> writes:
>To all interested in Sara. . . .  Her dad just called ma and told me
>she has
>been admitted into the hospital in Chicago. Northwest University
>Medical
>Center, he thinks.
>    She told him to ask me if I would post this asking for advice on
>alternate infusion sights as they are thinking seriously about
>operating.
>She evidently has something showing up on radar (x-ray) that doesn't
>belong
>and they want to go in.
>    Sara, as we know her is always giving out information instead of
>taking
>notes. The old "It won't happen to me" syndrome. Now she wants
>somebody with
>experience in sights other than her stomach as sights there would
>definitely
>be in the way. She has no computer there so the phone number in her
>room is
>(312) 908-4951. Sara Falconer. Maybe there is someone in town there
>that can
>tell her the best spots while having surgery???
>    Weather here (Texas) is getting bad quick and I will be off the
>air
>until this front gets through. Thanks in advance for Sara.
>
>Buddy '-I    Tuesday 12:35 PM

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]