[IP] Sara Falconer (312) 908-4951

     I spoke with Sarah this AM with advice as to where to place a catheter
     (I recommended the thigh as we did in the olden pre-pump days...since
     she'll be laying down after surgery, not much chance of it getting
     caught or tangled there and far enough away from abdomen that the Drs
     won't mess it up 'by mistake' during surgery.  2nd best is arms: again
     where we used to inject.  Bet it is a LOT easier for some of us than
     those of us who have done our best to stay away from syringes for the
     last twenty years).

     By the way: if you know her (or write with her) call.  I've never
     spoken with her before but she sounded releived that someone of us
     cared enough to call (and she is, of course, quite concerned).