[IP] Type 1 and pregnancy

I don't have pump related experience with pregnancy, but I did have 3 kids while using MDI and being compulsive about control.  If anyone would like to email me privately, I can give LOTS of detail to questions.  All 3 of mine are healthy, (usually) happy, and one of the best parts of life.  I wish I'd had a pump, but somehow managed to move and get a new insurance carrier just about the time the old one was ready to say ok to the pump.  I applaud my current carrier (Blue Cross) for the speed they approved my MM 507.  The 3 months of bills that had already ensued since the gastroparesis became a flaming reality were probably quite convincing though.