[IP] Re: peanut butter

Buddy -- sorry the peanut butter didn't work the first time. Was it a
sugar-free peanut butter, or a commercial brand like Skippy? I always eat
the "ground in the store from peanuts only" stuff; I have to store it
in the fridge so that it doesn't separate too much. And I don't bolus for
it at all -- peanuts are really just fat, no carbs. The 6g carb you mention
sounds wrong to me for a sugar-free peanut butter.

Also, the cold you mention could just have you running high. I hate it when
I get sick. On top of feeling yucky, the highs make me feel even worse, at
least till I figure out that I need to take more insulin. :-(

Janet
email @ redacted