RE: [IP] Re:Best on the market

Buddy........I second that motion...over and over and over........I feel better and I'm healthier than I've EVER been...the pump is a miracle....to me anyway.....
Rhonda

----------

Yup, you got the best book you could have found. I've done read almost all
the words out of mine! Still read it when I'm traveling. My wife is my pilot
and I get to read. Most of the time.
    You will love your new pump. I can't hardly wait for you to get it! It
will make a BIG difference in your life. I could sit here and tell you how
much but you would not believe me. Don't be scared. There is nothing to it.
I know exactly how you feel, most likely. I felt the same way when I got
mind January was a year ago. Best thing since sliced bread. Trust me on this
one.

Good luck,

Buddy '-)

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef