[IP] Re: Say what ??? By Rx only ??

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Date: Monday, February 09, 1998 6:07 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] FDA approval - who cares?

>I just heard from a CDE, PhD pharmacist that because of increasing use of
>insulin doping among athletes, all insulins may have to be obtained by
>prescription.  Word is that a decision will be made within a year.  I was
not
>able to ask him who will make this decision, but it will be one of the drug
>regulating groups.  Seems insulin is an undetectable anabolic hormone.
People
>who want to pump up and not use steroids to do it, will find a way to
enhance
>their performance through any means, so it seems.  :-(

    Just exactly what is this hormone supposed to do to thess perfectly
healthy humans that they would want to "pump it up"? Evidently it has to be
"more than normal" to do it's thing? Am I using it wrong? Man alive, when I
get toooo much in my system I sure don't want to compete unless they are
holding some kind of PIE eating contest!
    I have (my family) has noticed some super human strength in the middle
of reactions in my younger days but that was long ago. I might add, that in
these episodes of this super human exhabits I was completely out of control!
I may have been able to PUT the 8 pound shot right through the crowd! Maybe
sent the javaline downtown! You could run the 1/4 mile in record time but it
would most likely be in the wrong direction! Any of this sound familar???

Buddy '-)