Re: [IP] Volume of Email

I am finding that by the time I am finished reading and responding to
posts other members have answered the questions I have tried to help
answer but have not mailed yet...does this make sense?? I don't get and
send mail each time I write a response, I save them up and by the time I
send them all out others may have responded to the same post and I do not
know this because I have not recieved their posts yet...is there any way
to retract something after it has been put into the mail que? ..I have
been trying to wait and see if someone else answers a question first
before I jump in and attempt to answer it...I have noticed that we are
not having as many people drop out from being overwhelmed by mail as we
were a while back...that's good news...Michelle

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]