Re: [IP] FDA approval - who cares?

I just heard from a CDE, PhD pharmacist that because of increasing use of
insulin doping among athletes, all insulins may have to be obtained by
prescription.  Word is that a decision will be made within a year.  I was not
able to ask him who will make this decision, but it will be one of the drug
regulating groups.  Seems insulin is an undetectable anabolic hormone.  People
who want to pump up and not use steroids to do it, will find a way to enhance
their performance through any means, so it seems.  :-(