Re: [IP] FDA approval - who cares?

Way to go! Book him Dan-O. Why don't we march on Washington DC! Storm the
FDA! What kind of fines are we subject to for pumping this poison???? Are we
in the same class as the dope smoking hippies??? Can we depend on Lilly (the
company, Michael) to keep improving and strengthening our dope until we all
start OD'ing on the stuff? Is this why we all (most of us), (some of us),
(just me!) have only a couple of brain cells left we can figure with??
Remember anything??? What was we talking about??? I gotta go, my mommy is
calling me. . . . . .