Re: [IP] Volume of Email

Here's my $.02 on the subject...

Unless a response is _truly_ private, I'd like to be the one to decide
whether or not a particular message is interesting or useful to me.  If that
involves wading through a lot of messages that _aren't_ interesting to me,
so be it.  At least I had the chance to see them and judge for myself.

If the email volume becomes too much to handle, I'll switch to digest format.

As far as locating private email addresses, they're pretty easy to find in
the Members section of the web site.

DanO
--------