Re: [IP] Volume of Email

Hi,

My only concern with what Katie said is the following:

>It may also be helpful if we respond privately (the senders private email
>address is supplied when they post each email) rather than hitting reply if
>the group cannot benefit as a whole from the info.

I think responding privately is great if it is personal but sometimes the
person's return e-mail *does not* show up, to me at least.  I put my e-mail
address in my signature file, so it goes out automatically in the text.

Other than that I agree, especially with more careful use of subject line
changes when appropriate.

Janine

Vancouver, BC, Canada
email @ redacted