Re: [IP] Re: pregnancy + humalog & pediatric use

On  8 Feb 98 at 16:10, Michael wrote:

> On Sat, 7 Feb 1998, Randall Winchester wrote:
> >
> > Humalog has not been approved for use in the pump.  It is also not
> > approved for pediatric or pregnancy use by any delivery method.
> Lily was given a free bottle of Humalog when it can out and has been
> pumping it for almost a year now.
> Michael

That's what I find funny - the doctors I know started using it for
most patients as soon as it came out even though it isn't approved.
The general feeling seems to be that it is working well - and the
doctors will continue to use it even though it is not on the approved
list for many of the ways it is being used.

Randall Winchester

* misunderstood something.