[IP] Article for Insulin Infusion Co.

     I was asked by Insulin Infusion Co. (who sold me my 507 and have taken
     good care of it (and me) since) to write an article comparing pumping
     when I started (June '80) to pumping now.

     If anyone has pictures of early autosyringe pump (I think it was
     called a '6') which user had to dilute the insulin to set the infusion
     rate (and then divide out how much a unit was to calculate the size of
     a bolus) please either send me a photostat or even better the manual
     (for my new Insulin Pump museum).

     I also would LOVE to have a picture and/or manual (and/or a REAL)
     original glucose meter.  The one I remember starting with is the AMES
     which had LARGE LEDs (those were the days).

     thanx